Friday, June 7, 2013

Loki Laufeyson

For myself, for a long time… maybe I felt inauthentic or...



















For myself, for a long time… maybe I felt inauthentic or something, I felt like my voice wasn't worth hearing, and I think everyone's voice is worth hearing. So if you've got something to say, say it from the rooftops. - Tom Hiddleston

Photo



vriskater: "everyone get into groups."

vriskater:

"everyone get into groups."

image

askdjfrost: clockwork-minds: ginchimera: thetravellingpineappl...



askdjfrost:

clockwork-minds:

ginchimera:

thetravellingpineapple:


A bullet going through PlayDoh.

Blue doesn't even know what's coming

I guess you could say Blue doesn't have a clue

JESUS

Since it doesn't know it's coming, it would be a little out of the blue, wouldn't you say?

Surprise

xoxoshoot-for-the-starsxoxo:

liar-with-frost-bite:

Loki rushed into Acelynn's room, looking back at Destiny worriedly before facing his daughter. "Acie, Acie… What's wrong? What happened? We were only gone a few hours, what possibly could've gone wrong?"

image

Destiny rushed into the room to see Erik limp on the floor, "Oh my god! Erik! No!" She screamed as she stood frozen. "Loki! Oh my gosh! Do something!" She began to burst into tears.

“I- I can’t… He’s-” He knelt beside Erik and cried softly, looking at his chest and seeing it wasn’t moving. “Oh, no…” He saw a cut on both wrists, going straight through his veins. He also saw that his skin was wet, showing that he’d probably bled to death. He looked at Acelynn. “What happened? Tell me!” He asked, irritated and confused and filled with sorrow. “How did this happen? Why didn’t you stop it?!”

Surprise

Loki rushed into Acelynn’s room, looking back at Destiny worriedly before facing his daughter. “Acie, Acie… What’s wrong? What happened? We were only gone a few hours, what possibly could’ve gone wrong?”

sexy-salmon-loki: is this Loki taking selfies  in the bathroom...



sexy-salmon-loki:

is this Loki taking selfies  in the bathroom and the face is because Frigga just found him like this

sm0keblunts: yo birds make less sense than cats



sm0keblunts:

yo birds make less sense than cats

egobus: some friends and I were joking that because I can't go...



egobus:

some friends and I were joking that because I can't go into a lot of public places with my bow when I'm dressed as Hawkeye I should hand out "missing bow" flyers instead. This was the result.      

PreSchool

xoxoshoot-for-the-starsxoxo:

Destiny took his hand and held Violet close, as she placed her head on his shoulder. "I love you Loki."

“I love you, too.” Loki answered, teleporting them to Midgard again. He opened his eyes, smiling as he heard busy streets. “Alright, this isn’t safe for the little one.” He teleported again, this time to their house. “There we go.” He suddenly heard sobbing from Acelynn’s room and ran over, looking at Destiny worriedly. 

This is a tumblr hug. (✿づ◠‿◠)づ Pass this to 15 of your favorite blogs to let them know that you love them!

EEEE :D

This is a tumblr hug. (✿づ◠‿◠)づ Pass this to 15 of your favorite blogs to let them know that you love them!

You're a gorgeous person ^.^ Thank you!

PreSchool

xoxoshoot-for-the-starsxoxo:

She blushed and kissed Loki gently upon his soft lips, then she turned to her baby,"Oh my precious little angel." She held Violet close, placing kisses all over her chubby cheeks. "I love you so very much."

Violet kicked her tiny legs gently and smiled at the kisses, becoming more awake as she saw her mother. Loki helped Destiny up and out of the bed, snapping his fingers to put on her clothes again. “Let’s go, babe.”

thatawkwarddisneymoment: disneylandcastmembers: enchantedcastle...



thatawkwarddisneymoment:

disneylandcastmembers:

enchantedcastlememories:

And I will say I told YOU SO!

Here you go everyone, to help clear up any confusions.

Well, now I feel quite wrong, quite wrong indeed.

Photo







PreSchool

xoxoshoot-for-the-starsxoxo:

Destiny looked down as she played with her fingers., "I dont know…I never thought about it…" She bit her lip then looked up at Loki and smiled. "How about the goddess of love? I hope it doesn't sound too cheesy…" She opened her palm as she looked down at a blue flame made by magic.

Loki smiled and kissed her on the lips. “It’s perfect for you. I mean, if Odin loves you, then you are truly capable of love.” He chuckled and handed Violet over to Destiny. “She missed you.”

PreSchool

xoxoshoot-for-the-starsxoxo:

She looked down at her skin which seemed like it had a magical glow, "Yes…we have to return home to Erik and Acelynn…" She looked into his eyes with a bit of curiosity. "Loki…wouldn't that make me a goddess? And would I have…magic?"

“I’ll teach you some spells, if you want. Now, what shall you be goddess of? Thor can tell Odin for us.” He said, smiling as Thor went at his side. 

I came to the point where there can be only one answer to everything I do

anusualgirl:

Why are you watching this?

image

Why aren't you asleep?

image

Why are you laughing?

image

Why are you crying?

image

Why aren't you studying?

image

Why you don't have a boyfriend?

image

PreSchool

xoxoshoot-for-the-starsxoxo:

Destiny found herself gaining a bit more strength, maybe even more than usual, but it felt good. She wrapped Loki in a hug as she slowly sat up, "Loki… I'm a-alive. Oh god, thank you…" She began to cry happy tears.

“I had to save you. And now, look. You’re immortal, like me. All grey hairs are gone.” He kissed her hair and smiled. “Should we get going, now that you’re healed?” He looked at Thor, who’d been coming over to hand over Violet. Loki carefully took his child back and rubbed their noses together gently, laughing softly when the baby grabbed his nose and laughed silently. 

Photo



1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with LinkShrink and earn cash from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete