Friday, June 7, 2013

Sniperwolf Bear Chaser

OMG he looks just like my boss !I want him more now...











OMG he looks just like my boss !
I want him more now D: !!!

itsbetterbig: I love cute couples ^ω^ This is awesome !!!...







itsbetterbig:

I love cute couples ^ω^

This is awesome !!! <3

With my chubby bear ❤



With my chubby bear 

Awesome burps at 9:30 !!



Awesome burps at 9:30 !!

nodnol: How can this be possible? I wish my boyfriend cums...



nodnol:

How can this be possible?

I wish my boyfriend cums like this :P

My chubby boyfriend :)



My chubby boyfriend :)

Segundo dia de gimnasio O:-) (Tomada con Instagram)



Segundo dia de gimnasio O:-) (Tomada con Instagram)

sweeet ! :3



sweeet ! :3

publicidad chilena :P 



publicidad chilena :P
 

Awesome!!!



Awesome!!!

Photo



imatoy4bigmen: Damn what a sexy NERDY cubby!! OSOM !!he...



imatoy4bigmen:

Damn what a sexy NERDY cubby!!

OSOM !!
he looks like one of my best friends and now I have more desire to taste him :P

doncastergit: MELT! D:     so beautiful …o.o  ...







doncastergit:

MELT!

D:     so beautiful …
o.o    can't hold…  
O.u   so much…  
0.<   cuteness..s…
>~<  arrghh
x_x   *dies* 

Photo



Photo



bearmythologyfetishes: Sexy big chub takin' care of...



bearmythologyfetishes:

Sexy big chub takin' care of bidness

OMG he looks just like my boyfriend :O
and even make the same sounds and faces when he cums xD

hi

nice question :P

Hi everyone :D !It's been a while so soon I will...



Hi everyone :D !
It's been a while so soon I will upload some of my sniper shots in a bear-full beach :P 

Big hugs ;)

My boyfriend and I cuddling ^



My boyfriend and I cuddling ^

chubbyaddiction: Bang, gotcha! love it !!



chubbyaddiction:

Bang, gotcha!

love it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment